Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Library Bag Fave: BRIEF THIEF by Michael Escoffier

5 of 5 stars to Brief Thief by Michael Escoffier,  and illustrated by Kris Di Giacomo.

Look at the cover carefully. What do you see? Are you sure? What does it look like? Make some predictions...go ahead...I dare you. I started giggling when I saw this on the library's New Picture Books shelf. Some books continue to make me giggle throughout, but not all. This one, however, not only made me giggle, but made me wonder how artistic, creative, imaginative people get these amazing ideas and bring them to fruition. I so envy them. Yes, yes...if you predicted that a gecko is the thief, you are right. But I bet the rest of your guesses aren't quite on target. You will have a rollicking good time finding out, though, I guarantee it! Yep, that's all I'm saying. You'll just have to check it out to find out why, Leon the gecko, stole these briefs!


No comments:

Post a Comment